måndag 16 juli 2012

366 - Juli

15 dagar senare ...

Ja, inte blev det bloggat dagen efter inte! Nåväl här kommer både startbild för juli och uppföljningarna av både maj och juni. Bättre sent än aldrig antar jag.

15 days later ...

Well, that´s the amount of days it took me to do the follow up on my last blogpost! Here are finally the followup of may and june and of course the first picture of july.

This summer month I will spend three weeks in Dalecarlia, and that has been the inspiration for this page.


I´m actually a bit proud of myself . I have never been able to keep a diary and now we've past 6 month and I'm still on! Hurray!

Helt otroligt, jag som aldrig har kunnat föra dagbok tidigare hänger fortfarande med OCH tycker det är kul.

Juni månads färdiga resultat följer här ...

Här tillkom förutom texten även lite fler dekorationer. Kan du finna dem?

Maj månads slutresultat ...

Man kanske skulle börja förbereda sidorna för augusti redan nu så man slipper hamna i tidsnöd sen. Eller, kanske är detta en sy-dag.

Sydde en del inför den loppis vi var på i veckan som gick. Se föregående inlägg.

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Lovley pages - I like the colours and backgrounds.

Merry sa...

Wonderful...love the shapes you use for the days.

Janique de Suisse sa...

beautiful calendar pages ! I love the colors and the flowers for Juli !

thekathrynwheel sa...

Oh dear ... as it is now August I am very late visiting some of the July calendar pages! But finally I am here!! Well done for keeping up for 6 whole months - 6 more to go! Your pages look fabulous. Hope you had a great time on your holidays :-)